Terms and Conditions
These General Conditions of Contract contain the conditions of sale to consumers and users (hereinafter "the Client (s) / User (s)") of the described products and services website https://tapscottscience.com (hereinafter "the Website") of which Root Systems Analogic, S.L, is the owner.
Root Systems Analogic, S.L - ESB12993630, company in Spain with address for the purposes of notifications at C/ Juan Bautista Poeta, 4 Bajo Dcha. 12006 Castellón and email address: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter the Service Provider).
The acquisition by the Client of the articles described on the Website presupposes, in any case, their acceptance of these General Conditions, in the version published by the Service Provider on the Website, at the time of the Client's sending of the purchase order. Therefore, it is advisable that the Customer print and read these General Conditions before proceeding to make a purchase.
The rights granted to the Client under these General Conditions are added to the rights and actions that the latter may have under the regulations on the rights of consumers and users that apply in their country.
Clause 1 - Definitions
In these General Conditions, the following terms shall have the meaning indicated below:
- Customer/Consumer: Any individual who purchases Products / Services through the Website to use it for personal and non-business use;
- The Service Provider: Root Systems Analogic, S.L, in accordance with what is described in Clause 2 of these General Conditions;
- the product: refers to the related products on the Website that the Service Provider undertakes to sell to you in accordance with these General Conditions.
- services: indistinctly means the services that appear on the Website that the Service Provider undertakes to sell to you in accordance with these General Conditions and that basically consist of the language courses, in the basic, medium and advanced options as identified in the offer
Unless expressly stated otherwise, the Service Provider is the holder of the licenses required for the commercialization of the products on the Website.
Clause 2 - Service Provider
The trading company is Root Systems Analogic, S.L according to the aforementioned. For any question or incidence you can contact us at the following email email@example.com.
Clause 3 - Scope of application
- These General Conditions apply to the sale of the Products and Services described on the Website, to Customers to whom such orders may be delivered or provide the Services in the territory in which they reside.
- We will not accept product purchase orders or customer service requests from residents in other jurisdictions.
- The Service Provider informs that your Website is exclusively addressed to a public over 18 years of age, so it reserves the right to cancel a user's access account if fraudulent, speculative or bad faith acts are detected in the use of this service.
Clause 4 - The offer
The offer of the Products and / or Services is indicated on the Website, in the corresponding link, which will contain all the required information.
The offer of the Products and / or Services includes a detailed description of them, which allows the Consumer to know the characteristics of the Products or Services prior to the execution of the order.
The Products offered on the Website may be accompanied by the transcription of its main characteristics and as a merely illustrative image which, in some cases, may differ from the real object to be acquired by the Client and which may be modified by the Provider of Services every so often.
Although the Service Provider strives to ensure that the information about the Products is correct, they may contain additional or different information from the one that appears on the Website. The components can also change.
Clause 5 - Orders and their acceptance
Subject to the provisions of Clause 4, the consumer may place an order for Products and / or Services directly through the Website.
When the Customer places an order (hereinafter "Purchase Order"), the Service Provider will send you an email confirming receipt of your order (hereinafter "Confirmation of Order Reception"). The Client may, however, modify his order and correct any error that may be detected in it, before the order enters the shipping process and is available to the Customer.
After issuing the Purchase Order, the Customer will receive an email from the Service Provider stating that the Purchase Order issued has been received correctly.
It is understood that the execution by the Customer of a Purchase Order implies acceptance of these General Conditions.
In the event that the final price of the Product or Service indicated in the Order Confirmation is higher than that indicated on the Website, the Service Provider must notify the Consumer of such circumstance, before the order is issued, for it to confirm the Provider of Services if you wish to purchase the Product at the price indicated in the Order Confirmation, or cancel your order. If the correct price of the Product or Service is lower than that shown on the Website, we will charge you the lower price and proceed to the delivery of the Product or the provision of the Service.
If the Customer detects any inaccuracy or error, once you receive your Order Confirmation, you should immediately contact the Service Provider, so that the latter can correct any error or clarify any misunderstanding before making the delivery or providing the service.
Clause 6 - Right of withdrawal and Contractual Return Guarantee of the product called TAPSCOTT METHOD
Given the nature of the products and services offered by the Supplier through the Website, the Customer assumes and acknowledges that these can not be subject to the exercise of their right of withdrawal in respect of them, this circumstance being foreseen by the article 16 of the Directive 2011/83 / UE, of October 25, of rights of the consumers, for being of services of digital content supplied by electronic route and having begun the execution when the Client has acceded to the same ones. The Client with the acceptance of the Terms and Conditions hereby expressly consents in such circumstance.
However, the Service Provider as commercial policy offers a right of return, which will be exercisable within 30 days following the payment made by the Client. The conditions for applying this right of return are the following: (1) that the Client has complied with the requirements and requirements of the course without having increased his / her language level as expected; (2) that the Client submits his request by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org after which a commercial manager of the Supplier will contact the Client in order to check the causes of the lack of customer satisfaction and the possible ways to continue with the course; (3) when the refund, if any, is estimated, an amount of 20 Euros will be deducted from the same in respect of the didactic material delivered and the expenses of management and processing.
Clause 7 - The price and method of payment
The prices indicated on the Website with respect to the Products and Services are indicated in Euros and include the indirect taxes and fees that may apply in the Client's country.
The final price to be paid by the Consumer will be established in the Order Confirmation.
If the final price to be paid by the Consumer differs from the price indicated on the Website, it will proceed in accordance with the provisions of Clause 5, above.
The Service Provider requires full payment before delivery or provision. The Service Provider will suspend delivery / provision until you have received the entire payment.
Payment can be made with a Visa or Mastercard credit card or through a web payment service. The Service Provider may enter into agreements with third parties for the purpose of being responsible for the management of collections of the Products and Services that it sells. The Client accepts without reservation the possibility that the payment management is carried out by a third party different from the Service Provider, exonerating from any responsibility the said third party for the collections made by name and account of the Provider. Likewise, the Provider may, at any time, change and modify the provider in charge of collection management without any need to notify the Customers.
When the Consumer makes the payment via credit or debit card, the Service Provider will proceed to request the issuer of his credit card to block the amount corresponding to the price of the Product in favor of the Service Provider; the charge will be effective once the Service Provider sends the Order Confirmation to the Consumer.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Service Provider will proceed to refund the final price of the Product or Service on the assumption that the Consumer exercises the Right of Withdrawal in accordance with the provisions of Clause 6.
Clause 8 - Exclusion of Guarantees and Liability
- The Service Provider guarantees that the Products and / or Services comply with the specifications of the contract, indicated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and / or utility, and on the date of the conclusion of the contract the legal provisions in force and / or government regulations.
- Lack of availability, continuity, access, maintenance and effective operation of the Website and / or its services and updating, as well as the accuracy, suitability, completeness, relevance, timeliness and reliability of its contents, whatever the cause and difficulties or technical or other problems in which these events originate. The Service Provider will act at all times in good faith and will make the best possible efforts to minimize the impact of situations such as those described here. The information contained in the Website may be updated, modified or eliminated without prior notice.
- Damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this Website. At the same time, the Service Provider is exempt from any liability for damages that may be caused as a result of access, reproduction, capture and transmission of the contents and services of the website provided by third parties.
- Transmission and / or existence of viruses, other elements or harmful programs for the Client's equipment that could affect them, as a consequence of the access, use or examination of the Website, or that produce alterations in their electronic documents or files.
- Illegal, negligent, fraudulent use, supplanting the personality of a third party or contrary to the content of these Terms and Conditions in good faith, generally accepted uses or public order.
- Violations or infractions of the laws, uses or customs in force in the matter of intellectual property rights, industrial property, business or contractual secrets, rights of privacy, honor, image, property, publicity or competition, among others, of third parties.
- Non-compliance by third parties of their obligations or guarantees arising or contracted in relation to the services provided to Customers through the Website, as well as the lack of quality, reliability, adequacy to the offer, lawfulness, utility and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to Clients on the Website.
The above enumeration is purely enunciative and is not, in any case, exclusive or exclusive in any of its points.
Clause 9 - Delivery and compliance
The merchant will guarantee the greatest possible diligence when receiving and launching product orders and when evaluating requests for service provision. The place and date of delivery of the Product and / or Services will be indicated in the Order Confirmation.
Clause 10 - Claims procedure
- The Service Provider has established a procedure to manage the claims made by its Clients.
- Claims regarding compliance with the agreement must be communicated to the Service Provider promptly, completely and clearly, when the consumer discovers the defects.
- Claims filed with the Service Provider will be answered within 14 days, counted from the date of receipt. If the processing of a claim by the Service Provider takes more time than the processing time of 14 days, the Service Provider will confirm receipt of the claim and indicate when the consumer can expect a more detailed response.
- If the claim can not be resolved by mutual agreement, it will be as foreseen in the applicable legislation.
Clause 11 - Waiver
In case of breach by the Consumer of these General Conditions, and even when the Service Provider may not exercise any rights available to him at that time, he may make use of such rights and actions on any other occasion in which the Consumer may not comply with these General Conditions.
Clause 12 - Responsibility of the Service Provider
To the extent that the applicable regulations so permit, the total liability of the Service Provider to the Client in connection with these General Conditions will not exceed the total value of the products and / or services requested by the Client.
Neither the Service Provider nor the companies in your group will be liable for any loss or damage arising from:
- Causes not attributable to any breach on your part,
- business losses (including lost profits, income, contracts, anticipated savings, data, loss of goodwill or unnecessary expenses incurred), or
- Any indirect or consequential losses that were not reasonably foreseeable by both parties at the time the contract for the sale of the products between both parties was formalized.
Nothing in these conditions limits or excludes the responsibility of the Service Provider in cases of:
- death or personal injury caused by fraud or negligence of the Service Provider.
- Fraudulent conduct,
- Failure to comply with its obligations arising from these General Conditions
- Legal or commercial guarantees on products that are mandatory for the Service Provider in accordance with the applicable legislation.
In addition, the Service Provider shall not be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations arising from these conditions if such delay or failure were attributable to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
Clause 13 - Force Majeure
Neither Party shall be responsible for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations under these General Conditions, if the delay or non-compliance is due to a case of force majeure or events beyond the reasonable reach of any of the Parties, such as and without limitation: strike, terrorism, wars, natural disasters, adverse weather, unpredictable incidents in the manufacturing or transportation process that directly affect the Service Provider and its suppliers.
Clause 14 - Modification of the General Conditions
The Service Provider reserves the right to make changes to its Website, its policies and its our terms and conditions, including these General Conditions, at any time.
The Consumer will be subject to the terms and conditions, policies and General Conditions in force at the time he places his order, unless, by law or at the request of the public authorities, a change to said terms and conditions must be made. , policies or these General Conditions (in which case, such changes may be applicable to any orders you have previously made). If any of the present conditions were declared invalid, void or for any ineffective reason, said condition will be understood to be excluded without such declaration affecting the validity or enforceability of the remaining conditions.
Clause 15 - Electronic communications
Each time the Client uses the Website or sends us an email, he / she will be communicating electronically with the Service Provider. The Service Provider will contact the Client by email or by posting notices on our Website. For the purposes of this contract, the Customer agrees to receive communications from the Service Provider by electronic means, and accepts that all contracts, notices and other notifications and communications sent to him by electronic means satisfy any requirement in writing, except that any applicable legislation of an imperative nature required a different form of communication.
In some cases, the Website uses small data files known as "Cookies" that are generated on the User's computer, and which allow registering their activities and obtaining the following information: (i) Date and time of the last time the User visited the Website; (ii) Content that the User chose in his first visit to the Website; (iii) Security elements that intervene in the control of access to restricted areas.
Cookies generally have a limited duration in time. Cookies do not allow the Provider or other Users to obtain the User's telephone number, their email address or any other personal contact information, unless the User himself provides such information. Cookies can not extract information from the user's hard drive or enable theft of personal information. The only way that the private information of a User is part of the Cookies file is that the user personally gives this information to the server.
The User has the option of preventing the generation of Cookies, by selecting the corresponding option in their browser program, although disabling them may prevent, in some cases, the proper functioning of the page.
In compliance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, the Supplier informs its clients of the following points:
The personal data that Users provide us, freely and voluntarily, through the forms enabled for this purpose, will be incorporated into a database of Users that is the property and responsibility of the Service Provider. The acceptance of the present General Conditions implies that the User gives his / her consent so that said personal data are subject to automated treatment in order to comply with the contracted service.
The collection and automated processing of the personal data that the Supplier performs is intended for the management, administration and provision of the services offered by the company, as well as its use for communications with Users and the possibility of sending commercial information about products and services. services similar or equivalent to those contracted here that may be of interest to Users.
In the event that the User considers it appropriate to exercise their rights, specifically the rights of Access, Rectification and Cancellation to the processing of their data, you can contact the data controller at the following electronic address: email@example.com.
Clause 17 - Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
Any controversy arising from the interpretation or execution of these Terms and Conditions will be interpreted based on the law of the Client's domicile. Likewise, for the resolution of any controversy, the parties expressly submit themselves to the Courts and Tribunals of the Client's domicile.
Clause 18 - Registration form
By registering accept to receive offers.